Warning

This blog contains Adult content, profanity, and is considered sleazy. Viewers beware.

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Winnie the Pooh the book review. It is awesome as can be

Up until a couple months ago I never realized Winnie the Pooh was a book. I just thought it was a teddy bear cartoon with a weird little whispering bear that liked to rub his tummy and didn't wear pants, some little gender questionable pig, and a suicidal little donkey with a nail in his ass.

I went to the library one bright sunny morning and discovered it was a book. Not only was it a book, but it was the best book I have ever read. It took two months to read Winnie the Pooh but I learned more about life reading that book than I ever had before.

Winnie the Pooh is a difficult, often times highly emotional book to get through, but it is a rewarding experience. I give it a difficulty level of ten (it took me two months to read  and absorb it), but I enjoyed it almost as much as steak and egg deals at the Huddle House or drinking Natty Ice at that place of ill repute me and Peaches liked to go to back in the day.

5 Stars out of Five

https://www.amazon.com/Winnie-Pooh-Milne/dp/0525444432/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1502400696&sr=8-2&keywords=winnie+the+pooh+book


No comments:

Post a Comment