Warning

This blog contains Adult content, profanity, and is considered sleazy. Viewers beware.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Giving that blogging shit a try

Dear Partnas in Crime,

Jimmy going to try and do some blogging. I ain't never done no blogging before, so it feels really fucking weird, like the first time you try smoking a cigarette or having sex with a stranger. I'm a keep this post short, cause this is only an experiment.

I'd like to update you on my new work, "50 Shades of Greasy." The first draft has been returned by my editor, and so far everything looks very promising. I should have this book out by the beginning of next month if not sooner.

Here's is an excerpt. Hope you enjoy!


50 Shades of Greasy
“I need you to spank me,” she said, lifting her booty up off the bed.
I slapped her on the butt with my hand.
“Harder.”
I slapped her again, with more force. With more passion.
She moaned. “I need it even harder,” she said.
I started pounding at that ass like a punching bag, and she buried her face in her pillow, moans of pleasure escaping.
I could feel myself getting winded. It was getting hard to breath and sweat was rolling down my forehead, stinging my eyeballs. I quit punching and leaned over the bed, panting.
“I need you to keep going,” she said, lifting her head up out the pillow.
“Jesus,” I said. “You for real?”
“You hit like a pussy,” she growled.
I stood up, walked to the corner of the room and got my wooden Louisville Slugger.
“You sure you want this shit?” I asked.
“Give it to me, pussy,” she grunted.
I got in my stance, pulled back and whipped that bat right onto that ass. There was a loud smack, and the bat cracked.
Quitta looked back at me, her face flushed, strands of blond hair falling over her huge ass forehead. “Now it’s my turn, motherfucker,” she said.

6 comments:

  1. Nice can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read BAD BILLY and liked it very much. I'll be getting this one, too. Keep us posted, Jimmy, as to when it's coming out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that Mike. I'll keep you updated.

      Delete
  3. This one should be a blast. Just read Ice Cream Man, loved it, and will be posting a review ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Doug. I saw the review, man. You're too kind, brother!

    ReplyDelete